Crab Cove Fish Festival
Join us for a day of fish fun with fishing games, activities, fish prints, and fin-tastic crafts! The impressive Mobile Fish Exhibit will be on display, showcasing local freshwater fish species!
- The Mobile Fish Tank, where you can view large freshwater fish up close in the biggest portable aquarium around.
- Live Caribbean music for children and adults from 11am-3pm by Asheba.
- Free face painting from 11am-3pm by the Bay Area Face Painters.
- Fish prints and other fishy crafts: if you have never created a gyotaku fish print, you may be surprised how amazing these can turn out.
- Backyard Bass and other fishy games.
- Fish natural history displays.
- Saltwater aquariums inside of the visitor center that include a swell shark and moray eel.
No registration; drop-in.
For information, call (510) 544-3187.